Thales: Strong growth intake and higher revenues at 30 september 2008
31 October 2008
- Exceptional charge of about 60 million euros on A400M programme planned in second half figures.
- Revenues at 30 September: €8.3 billion, up 7% on a like-for-like basis and with constant exchange rates
- Order intake at 30 September: €9.0 billion, a sharp increase of 23% on a like-for-like basis and with constant exchange rates, with several major contracts booked in Europe
- Confirmed objective of a 6% organic1 growth in revenues in 2008
- EBIT objective impacted by a provision of about €60m related to A400M programme.