The Merrill Lynch Defense Outlook Forum
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Merrill Lynch is delighted to invite you to attend the Inaugural Defense Outlook Forum hosted by Ronald J. Epstein, Senior Director, Aerospace and Defense Global Research. The Forum will take place on Wednesday, November 12.
The Forum will be produced in association with DefenseNews and will focus on the post election outlook for the defense industry. Presentations will be given by key thought leaders on the defense industry, the defense budget and national security. Speakers will include corporate, government and key advisors on national security and defense. One-on-one meetings will not be offered at the Forum.
· Pierre Chao, Renaissance Strategic Advisors
· Andrew Krepinevich, Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments
· Steve Cambone, Executive Vice President for Stragetic Development, QinetiQ North America
· Rebecca Grant, Lexington Institute
· Ron O’Rourke, Congressional Research Service
· Randy Schriver, Armitage International, Advisor to the McCain Campaign
· William Greenwalt, Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Industrial Policy
· Jim Albaugh, President & Chief Executive Officer, Integrated Defense Systems, The Boeing Company